Saturday 18 May 2019

The Sims™ 4

I have returned to The Sims and am back in on the action. EA Games tells me that I have not played for three years. Reason for this was because the game became hard to run. But because I have a brand new desktop, now I am able to run The Sims 4 with no problem. One thing I must mention is that The Sims 4 is over and done with but not for me. EA Games are moving on to the Sims 5, which will not be released until 2020+. I am currently catching up with The Sims 4 and catching up with everything I have missed out on. I also noticed that the newer game expansions in the EA online store are not cheap. They should have went down by now. It has been like three years, get off the gas EA Games. I will just wait it out. And hopefully this time EA Games will not fuck up with The Sims 5, and give people what they want. Don't leave anything out.