Saturday 18 May 2019

First Person Mode

Just got back to my Sims and have saw first person mode. It is amazing, very proud of EA Games with this one. Someone I know has the PS4 version, but it is also in the PC version. The PC version is the original. 
You can look through the eyes of your Sims. So Uriko is looking at her husband, but decides to read at the same time. 
Her husband decided to eat the food that she cooked for herself, he's a greedy bastard. 
 Their daughter is watching TV, she is very small, so watching her look up makes the camera angle act all crazy. I do not have mods enabled, so everything has been removed. I might enable them, but from experience, mods do slow down the game.
I cant remember their names, I only know Uriko because she was a major character in The Sims 2. And I didn't bother to look. But I love the way their family interacts with one another. In due time I will buy more expansions from EA Games. I heard the parenting one is really good. I have it on the PS4, but not on the PC. The PC version of The Sims 4 is better to me. They are the same game, but The Sims franchise was made for PC. This blog will be updated from today and I will continue to share my Sims lives. Of course you need more expansion packs to do more in the game. I just invested in something else recently so I am unable to add more expansions at the moment but it will happen. I do support EA Games. I do not pirate their games, I buy them. So when I review them, it is honest. So anyone who doesn't like it, well you can fuck off.
For those who do not remember. The first person view was first put into the PS2 version of the game and could be accessed by pressing L1+L2+R1+R2 on the menu and then by typing in FISH EYE. It is just something old that was recycled. But it is a really good concept to see through the eyes of your Sims.