Friday 4 September 2015

Sexy Nipple Tape for Breast & Pearls


Nipple Tape
Kay think it's breast...I mean best she try out some sexy Sims 4 styled outfits, starting with Nipple Tape created by Anett85. Now what is Nipple Tape? Well it's kind of like a tassel only without the whole spinning around and around and around.
The Nipple Tape itself comes in a variety of themes from stars to hearts to flowers.
They are perfect if you want a sexy sim.

Pearl Swimsuit:


The Pearl Swimsuit is an outfit made by Jonsimscreations and can be found on his page alongside many other of his outfit designs. I have never heard of anyone ever wearing a swimsuit made full of beads, I would imagine they would feel like Anal Beads  in the rump department not that I'd know personally but I'm just imagining all the rubbing of the beads against the person's private areas, because every time you would walk the beads would rub against you, talk about friction. And I have held beads no not Anal ones, I held an actual pearl necklace and I know how it feels, imagine wearing an outfit completely made out of pearls, which are basically bead shaped.
Kay: 
"Hey Mya...I'm managing to keep my sanity level but these beads are killing me! Being a model sure is hard work! Not to mention that I haven't eaten in a week! I'm so stressed that I could just KILL myself! But I won't, I'll stay strong for all my COKE head friends in the biz!"