Saturday 18 May 2019

Sims 4 Bundle Packs

I tried to play the Sims 4 but I got bored. So in order to experience something new, I decided to buy a game pack. Instead of buying one, EA Games do a special deal where you can get three for the price of one. If you were to buy them one by one, the price would be double as EA refuse to lower the prices until The Sims 5 is released. 

So I just brought them. EA can have my money because I missed out on these games and The Sims 4 is currently what I am playing. 

The reason why I haven't quit playing The Sims was because my Sims were very well adjusted to life, but were limited. 

But with these new packs, it will open new doors and I will be able to experience more in the game. 

It doesn't matter how many times I bash EA Games or have bashed them, I was only speaking the truth. People who don't speak up, get walked all over. 

So with all that being mean to Sim gurus and all that shit well that was just bullshit. It had nothing to do with them, more to do with EA as a whole. 

But they fixed their mistakes and eventually listened so there really is no problems. Everything is cool now. 

I said I wasn't going to buy until the prices dropped but I tried to play buy I got bored. So these expansions will add more to the game. 

Eventually in due time I will add more to the game.

I know people who still play The Sims 1, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. 

When EA claimed they were not porting the game to the PS4 and the Xbox One, they were lying. We knew in advance, but they came out and lied and said they didn't.

As soon as that blew over, it suddenly was getting ported. I think they did a very good job porting the game. 

This Sims blog has been running since 2014 and has only just been revived from dust. Just to let people know that The Sims 4 is still playable and it has more in common with The Sims 1. I have no idea what EA Games will do with The Sims 5, but it is assured that they will go in a different direction, due to people being more concerned with graphics in this era. And also The Sims 4 has also kind of lost most of its appeal to most people who have worn the game out by constantly streaming it on YouTube. 

But with the Sims, everyone has a unique set of character, which they can create in character creation mode, and everyone has a story and should be able to share it with the world.  

Yes I wanted more expansions but they were too expensive. I will eventually get around to being able to play them. Someone I know has the entire set on the PS4, but that game is owned by someone else. So it is not mine. And the characters are owned by them, also the person dominates the console, so I cant get into the game on there. But on my new desktop I can get into the game and post my stories and rants here.