Thursday 22 January 2015

Reasons why I won't be buying The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat


Now the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat was released in mid Jan but I'm not going to buy it and here are my reasons and as said I have every right to share my opinion. 


1. I don't want bears in my game.

2. The game gives very "little" and boring content, things I don't care for, I mean who wants to go camping?  My game crashes way too much even when my characters visit the second desert looking neighboorhood.

3. I would have preferred Seasons or Pets... and I don't care if people say "They Are Old" or "We want something new Weather and pets are "VALID" parts of the game which make it more fun.

4. Looked at the price and it was asking for a lot of money for very little DLC game packs.

5. I hate camping... boring!


Good Aspect:

Yes this is not all negativity it is something "new".



People who have brought the pack tell you that it was a waste of money, no offence EA but like Deborah Wallace said on The Sims 4 official website "You don't get a lot out of it". If the price drops...I'll be sure to pick it up, you just have to play the waiting game, if not I'll pass.