Friday 30 January 2015

Might end up buying the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat due to Sims 4 next expansion being delayed

Might buy the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat due to pure BOREDOM


Most people don't seem to care about delay where others are "pissed" at EA

What should I do...

I've saved up a little bit of money and i know i said in my previous post that "I ain't Buying The Sims Outdoor Retreat" but i'm really getting bored of the Sims 4, I've done everything.  I love the way they interact with one another it's amazing but i have no choice being as....

The next Sims 4 expansion has been "delayed"...I see what you are doing EA/Maxis... you are using reverse psychology, delay a game and people will want "MORE",  EA are quite lucky actually, because it could work the opposite way around where people could get "bored" of the game due to delay but this time it's obviously worked in EA's favor.

Sim's 4 becoming repetitive?

I've done just about everything possible... made families had babies.

I refuse to age any of my Sims until the "better" expansion packs come along. 

But to make things clear if EA release the next Sims expansion pack in 2016...I will have left the Sims by then... 2016 is just too long to wait I'll probably end up getting rid of the games all together or move to the Sims 3 which have ugly sprites. Just because they get a lot of negativity...they should work hard to fix it, because we know the new expansion packs will always make the game better well they shouldn't have removed...

1. Toddlers
2. Pools (Which they fixed)
3. A whole lot of content!



Sim's 4 - The Good

The Sims interact with one another depending on their moodset.

Sims 4 - The Bad

The Glitches are annoying as Hell... glitched sinks...  

Best Friends Glitch?

And most of all "The Best Friend" button...when you want to become best friends with say another Sim, that said Sim ends up falling out with Another.

Sims 4 Children Fighting

This red head kid is copying my Sims hairstyle... time to beat him up!
Sim children have a lack of hairstyles.


Glitched Sink...

Only happens in one house and one house only!


Sims 4 - Socializing

Kay Baxter has some annoying guests...but they are really sweet at heart.


Sims 4 Death by Heart Attack!

I finally was able to kill the maid woot woot!



Sims 4 Eating by a Toilet Bowl... Yuck!

Trying to fix a sink when all the children come in eating by the toilet... one even uses it whilst talking... child sims are just like real children, annoying!



My Sim being a Dickhead!

My Sim took her son to the park and ended up acting like a right cunt.


Sims 4 Gardening

Jane Rubens gardens with her mother Rhonda who looks a lot younger... than her daughter.


Sims 4 Women Only!

A beautiful moment in time when all the women get together...seriously each and every one knocked on the doors.


Death by Cowplant Fail!

Wanted a certain bitch "maid" to die... but it ended in a  failure.