Friday 6 February 2015

Sims 4 Family Tree and Sims Get To Work Price £30 Plus VAT



Sims 4 Get to Work £30 plus VAT

Just a quick heads-up anyone who is thinking of buying the new Sims Expansion pack keep in mind it's £30! with VAT!  So if you are anywhere but America be careful cause that VAT sure can add more money on the game.  Hopefully the game will be released in stores, if not well I guess this is a game I might have to decline but being as EA were to gen to update the game and give a few gifts...I might just buy the new expansion... but I really think £30 is alot for a expansion... the old "Exp" packs used to be "£20"... so a small game pack Out Door Retreat was "£15" but the full expansions are to be "£30"...I'm not sure what to think because that is alot of money hopefully the game's will be worth it.

 




Downside?

The Expansions are "30?" err... wasn't the game base near to that price?  Knock off £5... and we have a deal...I guess it's the waiting game all over again, if I manage to get bored and save up I'll buy it for my birthday if not I'll just continue on with my S.4.O.D.R and the base game but like is said before the game looks pretty interesting.


Very sexy lingerie wear better than any MODS!  Bravo EA/Maxis!  You annoyed the hell outta us but gave something to ease our pain.


My Sims Family Tree aka Genalogy is coming along "fine" it tells you how you are related to one another, say if you have a "half sister" it'll let you know.  


Why did they remove it in the first place?

Apparently they had little time when releasing the game... sorry EA/Maxis I don't believe that story but thankfully they have fixed things.



People's Reactions:



People are not that bothered  because it's in the Sims 3 but some are happy, because it was a feature that should have been "there" from the start.