Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sims 4 Glitches

The Sims 4 Glitches
After playing the Sims 4 for several hours I noticed a few glitches in the game and problems. One of my main problems up to date was that The Sims 4 overheated my laptop and caused my BIOS to go crazy and to be honest nearly broke my laptop, and this laptop is generally for gaming and it's very good too. So my solution to this was entering the game and making the graphics less smooth and ticking the button that stated "Laptop Mode" which also reduces the graphics and enables the game to load and play faster. Sims going into one another while sitting down on one couch.
Sims using tools while cooking...
Kay Baxter constantly wearing formal clothing, when her household is played as, and when she walks the streets although this might not be a glitch it might be the cause of her personality.  Although she is not a posh Sim, she is a romantic Sim. Might just be what happens in the game itself as when you enter a home your Sims are doing something new every time.