Monday 2 February 2015

Who's that sleeping in my bed?



After playing the Sims 4 I have  noticed that friendship can mean a whole lot, depending on your Sims "traits" they will probably feel more at home if you "work" on their Aspirations and don't forget skills, Sims with higher skills are more likely to get somewhere and you are less likely to have problems with that Sim in the future.


For example a Sim will knock on your door depending on "friendship"  now children rarely knock on adults doors, unless you have children. But if you are best friends with a child Sim they will knock on your door and Kay Baxter is friends with "EVERYONE" she is the heart of my Sim World she's like a friend of the family to the Summers and everyone, thus the reason I made her get the "Friend Of The World" trait to prove that her friendships last forever.


I've noticed that Sims will only stay at your home if they are tired.... weird thing is you can't allow family members to sleep over at your home but you can allow a boyfriend or girlfriend to.  Although you can "visit" a Sim and stay at their home which is amazing... but only one problem...
"I HATE THE LOADING SCREENS". Another great aspect is that the Sims 4 has a free world... only you can no longer go into peoples homes.  


I witnessed the children all at 8:00 AM walking somewhere... to school maybe?
Yeah...the yellow school bus is no longer apart of the Sims series.


If you go out around town you'd be surprised who you see....


Moving to the more richer area of town has great aspects... parks next to big mansions... me?  I prefer a smaller home!